Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend

  • I have no pictures from the shower, I took my camera but forgot to give it to someone to get pics.
  • Candi, Colleen, Katy-if you guys took any, please send me copies.
  • I had SO much fun getting to see everyone! We are definately going to have to get together to visit more often...not just at showers and birthday parties!
  • I put all of Rory's loot on the dining room table so that Kevin could see it when he got home...it filled the WHOLE thing up. I did get a pic of that and will post it.
  • I feel like a whale, please Rory come a LITTLE early!
  • Monica, we missed you but are looking forward to all attending YOUR baby shower!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Awww, Lauren, thanks for the shout out! I was quiet bummed that I was stuck in the house, but hopefully, the recovering process is going to be well worth it.

Keep Rory baking just a little longer & then she'll have Aunt Monica's blessing to come out.

I can't wait to see the pics and I really, really hate that I missed it.

Candi said...

Lauren I'll email you them tonight after Wes heads to work. They are mostly of you opening gifts...but I got a couple of good ones!

Monica said...

I didn't mean that the way it sounded about her coming out soon. She just needs to cook a little longer. Anyways, you don't look like a whale in the pic Candi posted, so you can make it to 35-36 weeks. I think 37 is considered term, so try to be patient. These last few weeks are gonna fly by so quick!

Lauren said...

No worries, I am not talking 6 weeks early...more like 2. I am not talking like TODAY!

Monica said...

Liar, liar, you can't wait to see her. Have you had any contractions yet? You got to keep us posted on these things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...