Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

A Friday Funny

I found this while blog hopping and thought that it was pretty fun! Find out what your Japanese name is: For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below.

  • TRANSLATION:
  • A - ka
  • B - tu
  • C - mi
  • D - te
  • E - ku
  • F - lu
  • G - ji
  • H - ri
  • I - ki
  • J - zu
  • K - me
  • L - ta
  • M - rin
  • N - to
  • O - mo
  • P - no
  • Q - ke
  • R - shi
  • S - ari
  • T - chi
  • U - do
  • V - ru
  • W - mei
  • X - na
  • Y - fu
  • Z - zi

My Japanese Name is: Takadoshikuto

  • What is your Japanese Name? Post it in the comments!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

TOO FUNNY.

Mines' Mimotatakukuto

Happy Early Birthday, too, I hope you have a great day Sunday!!

Lauren said...

Kevin is Mekurukito

Monica said...

Rinmotokimika

Mandy said...

Rinkatotefu

Anonymous said...

Mine is Katoaritakufu. I think I'll stick with 'Quita. ;-) Hope you had a great bday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...