Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today

2 years ago today. I walked down the isle on the arm of the first man I ever loved and walked back up the isle with the man that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. 2 years ago today, we began walking down a road that we had no idea where it was going to lead. 2 years ago today, I never could have imagined that I could love anyone more than I did that day.2 years ago today, I made the best decision that I have ever made....I married my best friend. Kevin, Thank you for everything that you have given me. I love you so mucha, alotta bitta! Lauren

  • sorry the picture quality is so bad...our scanner isn't the greatest...but you get the idea!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary Lauren & KeBin. ;)
So happy for the two of you! I've said it before. I can't believe it was 2 years ago already!

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary! It was such a beautiful wedding! Hope you had a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...