Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

10 on Tuesday

  1. I can already tell that this week is going to be a doozie. It is only Tuesday and already it has been crazy.
  2. You know that expression “$#it rolls downhill?” Yeah…it’s true
  3. We went to Tannehill State Park Saturday with Kevin’s parents and our nephews. It was fun! It was a perfect day to wander around, the temp. was great and it was beautiful and sunny.
  4. I got to break out the Sky over the weekend and ride around with the top down. I LOVE this time of year for that reason! I can ride with the top down and not bake at red lights.
  5. Half way through the semester…THANK GOD!
  6. Kevin made stir-fry last night. I was DELICIOUS! We had chicken, fresh squash and zucchini, onions, scallions and rice. YUMMO! I brought some of the left overs for lunch today…much better than a PB&J.
  7. Kevin and I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary. It doesn’t seem possible, it is hard to remember my life before I met him. It has been the best 2 years of my life!
  8. My house is a wreck! I need a housekeeper, Kevin won’t let me have one because of security issues. Bleh! (I understand why, I just think it sucks!)
  9. Nellie, our yellow lab, has become a major bed hog. We had her trained that as soon as the bedside lamp was turned off, she would jump down and get on her LL Bean bed with the fuzzy blanket on it. Well, not any more. I think that at some point this winter, she decided that it is just too drafty on the floor so now she waits for us to fall asleep and sneaks back onto the bed. Always on my side…I wake up folded up like Origami.
  10. Is there such thing as being a blog addict? Seriously, I am ADDICTED to reading other people’s blogs. Can’t get enough…it is a sickness!

Well, that is it. See you tomorrow...Ciao!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...