Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BLAHHHHH!

  • That is how I feel. I have had one of the WORST days ever. I have a professor that is just a jack@$$. He posted a test and told us that it opened on 3/7 and closes on 3/10. Simple enough right? NOT! He closed it on 3/10 at 12:59AM. I went to take the test yesterday, naturally, it was closed. I emailed him about it and he basically said "Too Bad." JERK!!!!!
  • So, I am thinking happy thoughts and just pretending I am back here:
  • And having a romantic dinner with our private butler, here:
  • Ahh, hear the waves, much better.

1 comments:

Roz said...

Okay, he's just being a piss-ant. No worries girl, on the next test, blow it out the water and sign your name with the smiley face with the tongue sticking out. In yo face Professor Man!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...