Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Singles Awareness Day 2008

Hello all, Happy Valentines to all of you!

  • Kevin and I don't have plans for today, Kevin has to work.
  • Last night Kev surprised me and was at home when I got there. He had cooked us grilled chicken, lowcarb pasta and marinara (Dreamfields is the LC pasta...excellent, can't even tell it is lowcarb....trust me, I am Italian, I know my pasta), strawberries and grapes and a side salad. Then for dessert, we had chocolate chip cookies and milk. YUMMO!
  • I got the highly romantic gift of an electric toothbrush. Hey, don't knock it, there is not much that is more UNROMANTIC than stanky (yes, I said stanky) breath...am I right?
  • Today, I have a pretty little spherical crystal vase with yellow and purple tulips in it. It is so pretty and very "Lauren" if you know what I mean.
  • Tonight, I am finishing up Kevin's VDay present and he can have it when he gets home. It is nothing spectacular, just a little home made token of my love.
  • Today, my Mom is having a little bit of trouble getting through the day. I am proud of her, she is a trooper. I know that it is hard to live through their wedding anniversary without my Dad, but doubly hard that today is also Valentines Day. I feel so horrible for her.
  • I'll try to post a picture of my flowers that I took with my camera phone later on today. Be patient!

ps...why is spell check not working, Lord knows I am a horrible speller!

1 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your Mom. I know all of these occasions must be really hard on her. I hope she made it through ok and that each day gets better...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...