Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Ok, so I have been a posting slacker of late. No lame excuses, just haven’t had a chance to blog. So, here is my 10 on Tuesday.

  1. We have been slammed at work lately. I am totally wiped out by the time I get home.
  2. Kevin got me Maternational: Grand Prix for the Wii for Christmas, and IT ROCKS! That is right, I am talking about a video game revolving around the kid’s movie Cars…and it is awesome!
  3. Identity theft sucks…enough said!
  4. We are gearing up for February. It is month of a million birthdays! Jenni (my sister in law) is the 2nd, Kevin is the 6th, Sarah Grace and Victoria are the 19th, Hubbard (Kev’s Grandmother) is around the middle and his Mom is at the end of the month (can’t remember dates off the top of my head).
  5. My Mom came down and spent some time at the “Humphrey Hotel” this weekend. It was so nice to have her down. Sometimes I hate living so far apart
  6. Sarah Grace and Victoria will be 13 in a month. I am at a loss! I remember what it was like to be 13, and it doesn’t seem that long ago. I can’t believe that they are going to be 13…makes me want to puke!
  7. I am not looking forward to Valentine’s Day this year. It is my parent’s anniversary.
  8. It is getting to that time of year where I can drive the Sky again. I miss my fun car. I get to go back to the Explorer on Monday – Thursday and the Sky on Fridays. Yay!!!! I have been driving her on the weekends, on misc. errands, just so she doesn’t forget me. I can’t wait to be able to ride with the top down without having to wear a parka and ski mask.
  9. Our crappy neighbors behind us told us this weekend that they are going to be putting their house up for sale. YAY! They are such fart-faces. They petitioned the City Council and Building board when our subdivision was being built because they had been using the space that is now our back yard as their back yard and didn’t want to loose “their land”. Yeah, didn’t work out too well for them, but we LOVE our back yard. (We got to relive this when we put the fence up after we moved in, Yep…tons-o-fun)
  10. Kevin and I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary in March. (25th) Wow have we been through a lot in 2 years! I can’t believe how much we have grown and I get excited just thinking about what is in store for us. We are going to be rocking the retirement home!

Well, that is it. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Ciao!

1 comments:

Candi said...

I totally understand about February being the month of birthdays...I have 7 total in that month and three of those belong to my mom, brother, and brother in law. Glad that your poopy head neighbor are leaving...here's hoping it doesn't take a million years to sell their house...oh yeah and I am totally jealous you have a Wii...Wes tried to find me one for Christmas but they were no where to be found...so maybe my birthday :) Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...