Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ATTN: AHS Class of 98

Since most of the people who read my blog are fellow AHS Band Geeks, I figured I would pass this on. I was reading the Decatur Daily online and found this article: http://decaturdaily.com/stories/162.html Some of you may have already heard about it, but if you haven't I thought that I would pass it on. Pray for his family, this is an especially difficult year to lose someone. On a lighter note, check back later today for a FANTASTIC recipe for Thanksgiving! Ciao!

2 comments:

Trice said...

This was stupid. I can't believe that something like this happened. When I think about Kapali, he had his own way and it was never a violent one. He could rub you the wrong way but it was him, and it was often funny.

On a lighter note. I resent being called a Band Geek. I was just expressing my self musically in form of flag and instrument.

Lauren said...

Patrice,
I agree. It is really sad.
Like it or not, you are a Band Geek by association.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...