Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, February 12, 2007

Way Too Long

Ok, so it has been WAAAY too long since I posted. Sorry about that! It was a busy week! I had my first major test in World Economic Development, it sucked! I can not wait to get this class over with, it is about as much fun for me as a root canal. To top all of this off, Kevin and I were both pretty sick last week with some kickin' colds! Yuck...no fun! On a happy note, Kevin turned 27 on Tuesday...we had dinner with his parents at Firebirds. It was FANTASTIC!!! Then, on Saturday, we had lunch with Kev's parents, his grandmother "Hubbard," his brother Chris and his wife Jenni and our nephews Davis and Brock at Cheesecake factory. Kevin's family has covered February with birthdays! Kevin, Jenni, Beverly (his mom) and Hubbard all have Feb. birthdays! It was alot of fun. Kevin also took Saturday and Sunday off so that we could hang out. That NEVER happens, it was great...we cleaned house and did laundry...romantic I know! I love doing the little things with him! Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE that Boy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, lucky GIRL! I LOVE Firebirds! I would kill for one of their steaks right now. MMMMMM.... and Happy Late Birthday, Kevin!

Anonymous said...

yeah, firebirds does kick hiney!
Next time you are in the 'Ham, let me know, we can go...i am ALWAYS up for firebirds!!

Anonymous said...

PS...That was me, Lauren, on the last comment!

Candi said...

Happy Late Birthday to Kevin!!! Sounds like it was a fun and happy weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...