Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random Picture Post

Ok, so I haven't posted any pictures lately, so...here are some random pics just for entertainment sake!

First of all, here is "Willow." She is a fun girl!!!!!
Next, we have my friend Mandy's youngest little one, Maci. Maci is wearing an outfit that I made her for her birthday. (Mandy and I have a custom kids clothes business. We do kids clothes, Tag blankets, custom burp cloths, stuff like that--email me for some sample pics)
Next, a picture of "My Babies." Many of you remember these 2 when they were little bitty...well they will be 12 on Sunday and I can hardly believe it. They went with us to Memphis in August. We had a blast...I think 2 preteens with raging hormones was quite an adventure for Kevin. I love these girls...always "my babies!"
Last, but certainly not least, our sleepy puppies lounging on the couch in the "Man Room." They are so cute!
Well, I guess that is it...hope everyone had a great V day! Ciao!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, you do WHAT on the side? Kids Clothes? Pictures??? PLEASE?!?

So cool (and adorable). Send me anything you have, I'd love to see it...

Anonymous said...

That is the CUTEST baby ever! LOL wink wink!

Mandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...