Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

10 on Tuesday

Top 10 list of the things that I am grateful for this week. 1 - my “Kev-Po” (actually, I am grateful for him EVERY week, but whatever) 2 – our puppies…they are just soooo cute and are such great company when Kevin is not home 3 – our families, this is a picture of kevin’s nephews…Davis and Brock…aren’t they cute? (Sidenote: watch for Davis in some commercials for the Atlanta mall-super cute Boy!) 4 – our house. Even though we both owned our own houses before we got married, the house that we purchased together is such a happy place. 5 – My super cute sports car for those times I am feeling “froggy” This is absolutely the coolest car ever…it is sooo much fun to throw the top down and cruise on home, it is a great ending to a rough day! 6 - My“super great, pack in 7 people, pop in a DVD and cruise to the beach” SUV. This vehicle, for some reason, makes me feel like a family…I guess because it is the “family” car and will eventually haul around not only us and the 2 puppies, but a baby and 45 pounds of gear and toys. Love it! 7 – My friends, old and new. I love that the first thing that I do every morning when I get into to work is check “the crew’s” blogs. I am obsessed, I admit it! I just love that we are all back together again! 8 – Kev and I-together! We have been married for almost a year and it has been great. I am one lucky girl to have found him. I sometimes am shocked at how fortunate I am. (I was convinced that I was going to be a “cat lady,” you know what I am talking about) 9 – Sunshine, I am such a grumpy gus when it is not sunny out. I am like a sunflower, I get all droopy and sad if I have to go without it. 10 – Soft Pretzels, you know like the ones you get at the concession stand. SOOO bad for you but holy cow…I just can’t resist!

1 comments:

Candi said...

Soft pretzels....Yum-O...add cream cheese and it's heaven :) Also a second here for lovin some sunshine...I am so freaking ready for spring!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since ya'll were married...boy how time flies...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...