Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pics.

There isn't a whole lot going on right now.  I have some type of issue with my left shoulder and back.  I don't think it is anything serious, just "heavy baby" syndrome since that is the side that I usually carry Miss Bee on.  Here are a few pics of our days lately.
We were in Decatur the other week and Rory got to spend some time with 2 of her Great-Grands.  They think that she is pretty special...and they are right!

 We went to church with Mom and Tim again.  Rory fell asleep in church this time after Mom sang her solo so I got to sit through a whole church service.  It has been a while since I could do that.  A whole church service+sleeping angelic baby = PERFECTION!
Davis plays baseball at the park at the end of our street and we sometimes go down and watch the game.  Rory enjoys seeing all the people.
Rory watched Mickey Mouse like this for a good 10 minutes the other day.  Apparently watching it right side up got old.

I am including this one just because I like it. 

2 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Beautiful pictures.

You will treasure these in the years to come. Trust me. They are priceless.

Found you via theblogfrog.

Rachel

Candi said...

I love the ones with Peepaw and Mama Sue! She is growing up so fast...they just don't stay babies very long do they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...