Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 on Tuesday - ON WEDNESDAY!

I forgot yesterday, sorry!

  1. Miss Bee and I were in Decatur this past weekend for my cousin Emily's engagement party in Huntsvegas.  The weather was so bad on Saturday that it was touch and go as to if we would even be able to make it to the party but by the time 7:00p rolled around, everything was good to go.  We had a good time, but I am STILL tired from the weekend.
  2. Kevin couldn't get off of work to go which made me sad.
  3. Rory is loving all this warm weather, she has been enjoying running around the back yard lately.
  4. Yesterday I bought a whale sprinkler for her to play in, but now it is cool outside so she hasn't been able to enjoy it yet.  Hopefully the weather will warm up again soon.
  5. I woke up this morning to the sounds of Rory in her bed counting to 10 and saying all her ABCs.  I admit I just laid there a listened and watched her on the baby monitor for a while as she talked to herself. 
  6. Colleen turned the big 3-0 last week...Happy Birthday!  I am right behind you!
  7. We are not doing anything this weekend, thank goodness, I am beat!
  8. Kev and Rory have come and had lunch with me 2 times in the past 2 weeks, love that.
  9. Trying to plan a trip to the beach with Kevin's family.  I can't wait to go!
  10. Now when Rory hears music she starts bouncing up and down and says "I Day-n-sin."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...