Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ABC's

I haven't done one of these in a while so I figured I would give it a shot.

A= Age:  29
B= Bed size: Queen
C= Chore you hate?: Unloading the dishwasher
D= Dog's name(s): Ruby, Nellie
E= Essential to start your day: Rory Snuggles
F= Favorite color: Purple or Pink: Pink
G= Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold
H= Height: 5'7
I= Instruments you play(ed): Flute/Piccolo
J= Job Title: Mom/housekeeper/Fraud Investigator
K=Kid(s): 14 month old baby Girl
L= Living Arrangements: Me, Rory, Kev and the 2 dogs
M= Mom's name: Connie
N=Number of kid(s): 1 (Didn't I just answer this one for "K"?)
O= Over? Drama...OVER IT!
P= Pet Peeve: texting, chatting or surfing the net while trying to have a conversation...RUDE!
Q= Quote from a movie: "No one can make you feel inferior without your permission" (Princess Diaries/Eleanor Roosevelt)
R= Right or Left handed: Right.
S= Siblings: None.
T= Time you wake up: Weekdays between 5:30-6:00, Weekends, 6:30
U= Underwear: wearing it...enough said
V= Vegetable you dislike: Carrots (cooked, I like them raw)
W= Ways you run late: Caught by a train, Unexpected diaper issues
X= X-Rays you've had: teeth, tailbone, sinuses, back
Y= Yummy food you make: Stromboli
Z= Zoo favorite: seals and sea otters

*Copy and paste to your own blog...you know you want to.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks so much Lauren! I will figure something out one day but I like money for right now! :)

Rory has gotten so big! It seems like she was just born. Well, it seems like Steven was just born!

Had some seasoned salt flavored popcorn last night! Do you still do that?

Lauren said...

I SO still do that. It is one of my favorite ways to eat Popcorn. YUM YUM! Glad to know that I am making a difference in the world of popcorn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...