Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Official 10 Month Post

Ok, so I am a little late getting it posted. But here it is non-the less. I realize that the next one is blurry. Sorry, but I couldn't resist a pic of her smiling. I seemed to be getting a lot of THIS: Ok, so at 10 months Rory:

  • crawls as fast as lightning
  • despite a 2 week period of HORRIBLE sleeping (thanks ear infection), puts herself to sleep and sleeps around 10 hours.
  • Will walk along the furniture and let go and stand all by herself for a few seconds
  • Does this funny little dance, bounce thing where she bounces and shakes her hand at you. Hard to describe, equally hard to resist.
  • Waves at you when you say 'Hi' or 'Bye'
  • Will eat Baby Goldfish as long as you keep handing them to her.
  • Does the hand motions to 'Itsy Bitsy Spider'
  • Talks A LOT! So far she says:
  1. Ma Ma
  2. Da Da (although lately it has been Da-deeeee too)
  3. Neh-Dee (Nellie)
  4. Wow
  5. uh uh oh
  6. Up (this kind of turns out sounding like Up-ah like a little German baby)
  7. Umm Yumm
  8. Hey
  9. Buh Byeee
  10. Gog (Dog)
  11. Go
  12. Uh Uhh (as in Uh Uhh, No No)
  13. Nanna (Savannah - the babysitter)
  14. NoNo (I am sure I will grow to regret this one)
  15. O-E-O-E-O (E-I-E-I-O, as in Old McDonald)
There are more things that she says, but I can't remember right now. This month her personality has really started to come out. She may look like her Daddy...but she is busy and must be on the go like her Mommy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...