Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Rory's Canvas

Here is Kevin's Father's Day present. I got this charcoal drawing done of Rory the other weekend. It looks AMAZING! It was worth every penny. Kevin was shocked, but I think that he really likes it. She is growing so fast and it is so special to have such an amazing memory of her at 6 months. She is such a sweet baby. We are surely blessed. Sorry about the glare, that is what I get for taking pictures at 9:30pm. I know, sometimes I am not so bright. Next, since I am doing a post on Pics of Rory in the house, is the canvas portrait that we had done with some of the pics that Erin did. Again, excuse the glare...I used the point and shoot at 9:30p. I will try to get some better pics of it, but you get the point! Happy Father's day Kevin! Thank you for giving me such a sweet baby girl. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching you with Rory. Also, Happy Father's Day Dad. I know that you aren't physically here, but I see you everyday in the face of Rory. I hear you everyday in my mind when I watch the relationship develop between Kevin and Rory and I miss you everyday with every fiber of my being. I LOVE you, I miss you, I hope that I make you proud.-Fritz

2 comments:

Trice said...

I love both photos. Great gifts.

Candi said...

Both of those turned out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...