Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Here are some more pictures of Rory. She is changing so much every day, but is such a good baby. This is at the hospital before she had her picture made. PS: she is ADDICTED to the pacifier. Hey, it was either give her the pacifier or she was going to suck her thumb, I'd rather her have a pacifier. These 2 are clearly taken with each other. It takes my breath away to watch the two of them together. I had to include this picture of her little legs and feet.Brock and Davis were SO excited to see and hold her. These 3 are going to get into a lot of messes together. They are such cute boys! Well, that is it for today. We got home yesterday at about 9:30a and all 3 Humphreys spent the rest of the day relaxing and settling in. I will disclose more about her actual delivery later...I have to go...Queen Bee needs to be fed. Thanks guys and I can't wait for you guys to meet her! If you are in the area, give us a call, we would love to see you!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Look at that hair! (How many people have said that to you already?) She's gorgeous. Sigh. The pacifier is a lifesaver. Dash was an addict too and then ditched it at 8 months and never looked back.

Colleen said...

And we'd love to come visit, we'll give you a chance to settle in though. I know visitors coming in and out of your house can be a little much sometimes... Can't wait to meet that baby girl in person!

Candi said...

Oh wow how cute is she! I really like that picture of her and Kevin...you can tell she has him wrapped around her little finger already!
I can't wait to meet her but I will give ya'll some time to settle in first :)
Rest up and enjoy that precious baby :)

Lettie said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...