Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Rory's Birthday Party

Rory's 3rd birthday party was a LOT of fun.  I did a cookies and milk theme and it seemed to be a big hit. Instead of doing it at our house, we did the party at the church where Rory goes to MDO.  It worked out really well and since it was a beautiful day, the kids even got to play on the playground a bit.

We had chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies, as well as Oreo cookie cake balls and Kissie pies (as well as a meat and cheese tray and goldfish too). 
These are the cartons of milk that all the kiddos got to take home.  I made them on photoshop, had them printed and then cut them out and assembled them.  I admit that I saw them online somewhere in the past few months, but instead of ordering them, I figured that i could do them on my computer and save a little $$.  They did turn out really cute.  I did little "to go" boxes for the kids to put their decorated sugar cookies and a carton of "milk" in to take home.



Rory's first friend to show up.  L is SO cute and she has twin sisters that are 5 months old.  Love her and SO glad that she and Rory are friends.
The cookie decorating station.  I had done a gazillion sugar cookies, iced them in royal icing and let the kids decorate them with edible markers.  It was a big hit and it was a lot less messy than doing sprinkles and stuff. 


The birthday girl and her giant cookie cake.  She was SO excited that everyone was singing to her.  I  still can't believe she is 3.



All of the little kids helped Rory open up her presents.  She was so good and LOVED having help going through all the presents.

We were cleaning up after the party and these 3 were running around acting a fool.  They have the best time together, I hope that they are friends for a long time.  It helps that I LOVE their Mommies and we have become good friends too.  haha!

Well, that is it for the 3rd Birthday Party, it was a great party and we are so thankful for all of our friends and family that made the trek to Birmingham to be there for Rory's big day. 

1 comments:

princess said...

Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!
Party Planning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...