Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

There has been a lot going on and honestly, I just haven't felt like blogging lately.  I will be back with normal occurances soon, but in the mean time, you will just have to deal with me dropping in and out from time to time.

How about a little "Five on Friday" action?

  1. Rory and I are going to Decatur this weekend
  2. We are going to the Austin vs Decatur game tonight.  Can I just say that I HATE that this is the 1st game of the season.  We always had Hunstville High for the first game and A-D game was always the last game of the regular season.  I don't know who decided to change it, but it STINKS!
  3. Rory is carrying on conversations now, including fussing at us when she doesn't get her way. 
  4. I have been doing a lot of sewing and embroidery lately.  If you need anything, or know of someone who does, you just let me know!
  5. TGIF!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

TGIF is right! I'm a new follower from blog frog. Nice to meet you!

Colleen said...

I hate that A v.D is the first game too. I think it sets Austin up for a bad season, nothing like getting beaten 57-14 or whatever it was to beat down your morale. I hope you had a good time, we went last year and it was so swamped it was miserable. Nothing like trying to keep up with a two year old in a crowd of folks who only want to mill around and find their friends. We just drove by this year. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...