Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catch Up

I am going to go ahead and warn you, I haven't edited ANY of these pics, they are straight out of the camera, so they might be a bit rough!  Rory and I were in Decatur the other weekend and we went to church with Mom and Tim.  Rory was really cute in her little coat and dress.  She entertained everyone and then fell asleep sitting up in Sunday school.

Rory turned 15 months old on the 12th.  I can't believe that she is already 15 months old!  It is hard getting a picture of her, or at least a good one.  She would rather move around and be silly.
Case in point....Silly.  Rory insists on putting her food on her head...she thinks it is funny...we do too (shhh, don't tell her though)

I have been wanting to get a Embroidery/Monogramming machine for a while.  I shopped around, figured out what I wanted and then took part of our tax return and got it.  I got a Janome 350E and I LOVE it.  Here are some things that I have done.  I don't have pics of everything, but here are a few things.
My first paying order.  It actually wound up with a cute little puppy dog on the other side, but I forgot to get a picture.


1 comments:

Lettie said...

All your embroidering looks great! I love it.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I might be keeping you busy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...