Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One Minute at a Time

Well, it has been 1 whole week since we had to say our final goodbyes to my Dad. Thank you, everyone, for all the kind words of encouragement. There are not words to express to all of you how thankful I am for all the love and support that you guys have showered upon my family. This has truly been the most difficult experience of my life. I have relived the moment that I found out over and over again. It was, and still continues to be, a true nightmare. I miss my Dad so much it hurts, way down deep inside me I am in agony. I know that God doesn't give us more than we can handle...but good grief, I think I am closer than I have ever been to a complete meltdown. Between working full time, going to Grad School full time and having to deal with the loss of 2 of the most precious people in my life, I am about at the end of my rope. I just keep thinking that God must have something really great that he is preparing us all for. I keep thinking of the verse in the Bible that says "Lean not upon your own understanding." Actually, more appropriately, I have been clinging to this verse. I probably recite it to myself at least 20 times a day. Anyway, I promise to get back to fun, happy blogs soon! Just keep us all in your prayers...we have a long road ahead of us and we really do feel all the prayers that you guys are pouring out. God is good...God is good! Ciao!

4 comments:

Candi said...

Just remember to take it one day at a time. I couldn't possibly imagine what you are going through and I won't pretend that I do. I am praying for you and your family every day. I am here for you if you need me!
Love ya!
Candi

Roz said...

You said it, "God is good."

Lots of prayers still going up, girlie. Hold onto that knot at the end of the rope! ;-)

Trice said...

Ohh. Please keep the faith.. Know that these people are in a very wonderful place now and are at peace.

Please know that we are all here for you no matter what. Just continue to take it 1 day at a time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure good things are coming your way. Lots and lots of good things, Lord knows you're due. I've been thinking about you all so much, I just can't imagine what you guys are going through. You and your momma are tough ladies, and I know you're going to get through it. Call me or email me anytime...

Colleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...