Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, May 7, 2007

Update

Hello all, I am still alive and well! I don't have a whole lot to update everyone on, I have been really busy lately with Grad School exams and trying to get my house clean for a Pampered Chef party that was at my house on Saturday. (If anyone needs anything Pampered Chef....let me know!) I have 1 exam left and then I am DONE for this semester! YEAH!!!!!!! Well, that is about all, I will try to do better about keeping everyone updated! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Lauren- Send me your e-mail to MJaneshek3927@charter.net & I'll send you an e-mail how to join.

Trice said...

I love Pampered Chef... I have some nice things from them.. Keep me posted @ trice99@aol.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...