Not a whole lot going on this week so I thought I would throw a "5 on Friday" out there.
- Our babysitter has been out of town for 2 weeks. Last week my MiL kept Rory and this week Tim has kept her. Rory has really enjoyed the Grands, but WOW is she rotten now!
- I am pretty sure that the surface of the sun is cooler than it is outside.
- We joined Gymboree today. I think we will try it for a month. Rory really liked it last week so I am sure that it will become a regular thing for us. It is good for her to be around other kiddos.
- We are SLAMMED at work. I am SO glad that today is Friday.
- I am TIRED! I can't come up with a #5. I will try to get some pics up this weekend!